Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So, it's American thanksgiving and I have a lot of shindigs to get to this weekend in celebration. Having never celebrated thanksgiving before (not even Canadian thanksgiving in October), I have decided to make a list of what I am thankful for and really get into the spirit of things;
Here goes...

  • I just finished one of my classes forever today
  • Avocados were on sale, 2 for 99c
  • I get to hang out with Judith tonight at her roommates thanksgiving dinner
  • Tomorrow, it's time to see Imogen Heap live
  • On Saturday I'm going to Bonnie's Potluck thanksgiving feast
  • Even though I am leaving Montreal so soon (and I dont want to), I will be going to NYC
  • And although I dont want to leave NYC, I will be going to Poland to see all my family
  • And then friends in Barcelona and Paris
  • Greyhound fixed up my ticket snafoo
  • My house is clean
  • I have amazing friends and family all over the world that make me smile
  • I have lately been feeling a good 'right-down-in-my-gut' feeling of possibilities and opportunities that are going to come my way soon
  • In 2 months, I will be in Marseilles, and almost en route to Portugal
  • I am living my dream here in Montreal right now (and just dont want it to end!!)

So yessum, I have lots to be thankful for. And I am. I could get used to this celebration... put me in a jolly good mood... even the impending task of doing laundry cannot make me feel bad :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment