Tuesday, February 23, 2010

San Fransisco Dreaming

In just a few months, I will be flying into San Fransisco. I've never been before.

I'm looking forward to visiting the City Lights book store... the cradle of the beat poets. It will be a pilgrimage.

I don't know why that popped into my head.

Perhaps the European winter is getting to me. I havent budged from this huge arm chair but to refill my hot cup of tea. As much as I love sitting by the fire place with the soft glow of the lamp and the alps visible from the city, I think my bones are begining to crave some vitamin D, and my brain is responding with thoughts of California.

soon enough, I'll be counting down until the first snow. It's almost Spring!!! (can you believe how quickly winter is over?!)

xx a

No comments:

Post a Comment